QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How to choose bath towels that last?
Focus on the following aspects:
1. Material: Choose natural fabrics so your towel is breathable.
2. GSM of towel: What is GSM in towels? Like you have thread count for bed sheets, you have GSM (Grams Per Square Inch) for towels.
A high gsm is one crucuial factor in determining to buy bath towel online. Amouve's bath towels are all 700 gsm.
3. Absorbency: Go for highly absorbent towels, so they can quickly take in the water oafter a bath.
4. Ply and yarn: Opt for single-ply or at best two-ply yarns for towels. ANything more would lead to lower absorbency and pilling. Also low-twist yarn towels will lead to a high pile and increased fluffiness.
5. Softness: Increased softness is a definite take-away. Always opt for unbleached, azo-free dye towels for consistent softness, with each wash.