QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What to look for when buying bath towels online?
These are the factors you should look for when buying bath towels online
1. Material: Opt for organic cotton bath towels that rather than normal cotton or microfibre towels. Organic which is certified implies no toxic chemicals.
2. Absorbency: Maximum absorbency. A good rule of thumb is a towel that soaks in all moisture in 5 seconds is a good one.
3. GSM: Opt for a higher GSM, since these will feel soft and will be more absorbent. Amouve's bath towels, hand towels and face towels are the only 700 GSM organic cotton towels in the market.
4. Durability: Good towels don't lint after wash.
5. Softness: Ofcourse, a towel should feel soft. Be wary though of mirofibre towels that may feel soft but are made of synthetics. Low-twist yarn towels like that of AMouve feel inherently soft.